You can only claim on the guarantee for items you have purchased via campsencamps.nl. Jewellery purchased through one of the Camps & Camps retailers cannot be returned directly to us. We advise you to contact the relevant point of sale. They will look into your complaint and if necessary repair it on the spot or deal with it further.
Always keep your proof of purchase in a safe place. In the case of a purchase via campsencamps.nl, your order number is the proof of purchase. You must include this number if you want to claim on the guarantee.
Before contacting us about a complaint or possible repair, please read the following guarantee conditions.
Camps & Camps offers 6 months guarantee on its jewellery for manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
The following circumstances are covered by the 6-month guarantee:
- breakage of the item due to a manufacturing fault;
- loss of a stone from the mount due to a manufacturing fault;
The following conditions are not covered by the guarantee:
- the jewellery shows signs of abnormal wear;
- loss of a stone due to corrosion of the adhesive due to improper use*;
- discoloration and/or damage due to high skin acidity;
- discoloration, damage or breakage of the jewellery due to improper use*;
- lost or stolen jewellery.
The guarantee lapses if:
- the proof of purchase cannot be presented;
- the guarantee period of 6 months has lapsed;
- a party other than Camps & Camps has repaired the item of jewellery;
- improper use has taken place*.
*Improper use refers to the item of jewellery not being handled with care. Improper use includes non-observance of the instructions for use.
If your complaint is covered by the guarantee, please contact our customer service team through sending an email to email@example.com or calling +31 (0)77 30 30 410. You can reach us by phone on weekdays from 10:00 – 17:00 hours. Provide a clear description of your complaint and state your order number.
The settlement of the complaint depends on the nature of the complaint. If the complaint falls under the guarantee, the item of jewellery will, as far as possible, be replaced or repaired. You should allow at least 4 weeks for Camps & Camps to resolve the complaint in consultation with you. If you are not satisfied with the solution we have offered, please contact the Online Dispute Resolution – https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.